TradeIX, a fast-growing technology platform provider with a passion to innovate and drive a paradigm shift in the way we facilitate the flow of goods, money, and credit in global trade. If you’re looking to work at a leading-edge company that is building the future of trade finance, you are welcome to TradeIX.
Please find below our open job opportunities or visit our blog post with some background information on some of our great team members.
Front End UI Developer - Kettering, United Kingdom
The ideal person
You will have experience as a full stack .NET web developer that has also built front ends in either React or Angular.
This role will quickly become a specialist front end role that requires a good foundation in SASS/CSS & TypeScript development. You will need to understand the concepts of what makes a good user experience as well as issues such as accessibility & multi-language support.
You are someone that is always striving to better what they deliver and how they deliver it.
You thrive in environments where you engage not just with the code you are writing but also the problem you’re trying to solve and always like to suggest and make improvements to work that has been assigned to you.
You are excited rather than worried about working in an environment where the development process is not fully established and keeps evolving over time.
To help build TradeIX’s front end applications in a way that they can scale to be used by 1000s of users, potentially across the globe. This role is almost exclusively front end development using the latest Angular framework.
Duties and responsibilities –
- Developing high quality code using Angular 4.0 framework
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with business analysts; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Independently install, customise and integrate commercial software packages
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code as required.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
Full Stack Developer - Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for smart & enthusiastic front-end, back-end and full-stack developers who can thrive in a fast paced, fun & bleeding-edge tech environment. We have a small (but rapidly expanding), experienced team who are creating the next generation in financial technology applications. We are looking to fill a number of roles from server-side developers through to UI front-end engineers.
We need self-starters who can think big, work independently, and produce top quality code (Training will be provided where necessary).
If you have a good understanding of any 4 of the following we would love to hear from you. If not, but feel you have what it takes to get up to speed then get in touch….we love self-starters and encourage learning
- C#/.NET/.NET Core
- WebAPI/REST API’s
- OAUTH2/Identity Server
- SQL Server/RDBMS/Entity Framework/MongoDB
- Blockchain Enthusiast (Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda)
We’re Looking For People With:
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools including Jira
- Good knowledge of Git/GitHub/Cloud-based source control solutions
- Excellent organisation and self management abilities
- A real self-sarter, comfortable working alone or in a Scrum team
DevOps Engineer - London, UK
We are a rapidly expanding FinTech software company and require a DevOps practitioner to join our team. Your purpose is to work with software developers, infrastructure administrators, and enterprise architects to plan for, implement, and maintain software solutions across our numerous deployments. Using the latest tools and technologies, this role will support cloud environments, perform software development builds and automated testing; and monitor existing infrastructure. Successful candidates must have Cloud experience with AWS Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Docker, and Jenkins.
- 5+ Years as a DevOps Engineer
- Jenkins, Octoplus Deploy
- Linux and Windows Configuration
- MS Azure, AWS
- MS Sql Server, Mongo DB
- Hands on scripting experience
- Working in a Jenkins and Docker environment
- Agile experience
Senior Automation Engineer - London, UK
- Candidate should have a genuine demonstrable interest in Software quality, ideally ISTQB/ISEB certified.
- Experience working with standard API/ Web test automation tools (swagger, postman, selenium)
- Experience using Continuous Integration as part of the development process with a working knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, Travis CI or CircleCI)
- Ideal candidate would have a background in testing financial applications.
- Strong manual and automation testing experience.
- Heavy Agile QA and SCRUM development experience with accompanying knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, role requires the ability and flexibility to effectively collaborate with multi geo located groups.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of SDLC.
- Good understanding of at least 1 ERP solution.
- Good technical knowledge and experience of server and data storage environments.
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Already holding a release/test management/test lead role.
- Quality champion and SCRUM team point of call for quality process and procedures.
- Work with QA Manager to ensure quality and timeliness of projects.
- Reviewing of test plans, test cases developed by test team ensuring adequate coverage and quality, work with various stakeholders in approval of test plan and test effort estimations.
- Working as part of SCRUM team in elicitation of features, review of business and technical documentation from QA/ Testability perspective.
- Gathering and reporting of key project quality metrics
- Work with QA Manager in Identifying tools for test reporting, test management, test automation, etc. and educate the team as required to be able to use those tools.
Senior Business Analyst - Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
As a BA you will have the overall responsibility for requirement gathering, documentation (e.g. BRD’s, JIRA Stories) process mapping and functional specifications across all projects allocated to you; you will take end to end ownership and accountability of the entire project lifecycle. You will be working hand in hand with TradeIX project teams consisting of Development, QA, Operations, business team members, end users and senior stakeholders throughout.
Key Attributes –
- Ensure business areas and procedures meet the quality, delivery, and cost expectations of both the company and the customer.
- Produce in depth end to end requirement documentation and process flow diagrams
- Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories;
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change;
- Work alongside stakeholders to drive projects to the highest standards ensuring deliverables are of a suitable standard and on time, reporting any issues or conflicts where necessary
- Proven track record of projects delivered to expectations set
- Proven experience working within agile methodology environments
- Excellent experience capturing business change requirements, analysing and then documenting them using structured methodologies
Must Haves –
- University education and degree (preferably business or IT related)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing position
- Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. RUP, Kanban, SCRUM
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Experienced in project management tools
- Ability to work under pressure;
- An agile practitioner qualification
- Experience of working capital management
- Experience in a scrum methodologies
- Experience of International Banking
- Experience with Trade Finance or Traditional Trade products
- Financial Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Business Development