TradeIX has been selected as finalist for the Swiss Working Capital Management (WCM) award, which is focussing on Performance Excellence and Innovation.
The WCM award is managed by Postfinance as well as by the University of St. Gallen. The jury is composed by the leading experts and prominent Swiss companies such as:
- Prof. Wolfgang Stölzle, Professor and Chair for Logistics Management at the University of St. Gallen.
- Adrian Brönnimann, PostFinance.
- Pascal Koradi, CEO of Aargauische Kantonalbank,
- Tobias Knechtle, CFO of Valora.
- René Cotting, Head of Finance and Member of the Executive Board at ABB Switzerland
- Rolf Renz, CFO of Siemens Switzerland
- Mario Mossi, former CFO of Swisscom
TradeIX presented its innovative platform for trade finance leveraging the distributed ledger technology. The TIX Platform allows companies and their trading partners to improve their working capital as well as funders and B2B networks to provide seamless financing solutions to their clients.