The webinar will take place: February 7, 2018 at 11 am E.T.
Digitization of trade and supply chain finance could represent potential savings of up to $6 billion for U.S. businesses in the next five years. Businesses want their banks to step up to the challenge, but what are the current barriers to adoption and how can these be overcome? Join us as we review the latest advancements in automation and the exciting implications for banks and their corporate customers.
- Understand innovations impacting trade finance and supply chain finance
- Hear real-world examples of applications in action
- Gain visibility into the future of digital trade and supply chain finance
- Adriano Dariva, SVP, Trade, Supply Chain and Receivables Finance Solutions, Lloyds Bank
- Carol Chiu, SVP, Global Business Development, Premium Technology
- Rob Barnes, Co-Founder and CEO, TradeIX
- Michael Walker, Solution Enablement, Transaction Banking, Finastra
To view the recorded webinar, please click here.